To our valued Patient,
I hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. This time of isolation has offered time for the team at Josefs Pharmacy to reflect and realize how fortunate we are to be able to serve you. Our mission has always been to be caring neighbors. During this time we seek to make a meaningful contribution to the health and safety of our community, while maintaining the health and well-being of our wonderful Josefs Pharmacy team.
I want to take a moment to update you on our plans for reopening our Josefs Pharmacy locations to the public. During Phase 1, we continued to offer drive thru pickup or curbside service for prescription and over-the-counter purchases, in addition to our free home delivery service as usual.
Our staff wear masks and either wear gloves or sanitize their hands after each patient interaction. We have adjusted our hours to allow our staff to sanitize all contact surfaces in the pharmacy for both our staff and your protection. One of our pharmacists has made over 75 masks that we have been able to offer for sale to our patients for protection while in public.
Our goal is to reopen to the public so that we can provide great personal service and care to you and your family. We will only do so when we feel conditions are safe both for you and our staff. We anticipate that we will open gradually, initially by limiting the number of patients in our pharmacy at one time, and progressively loosening restrictions as our state government allows.
During this time we will continue to implement the following:
- Require all Josefs team members to monitor their temperature daily, and remain out of work if they experience any respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- Require all Josefs team members to wear personal protective equipment to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
- Install barriers at our “Drop Off” and “Pick Up” stations to protect patients and staff when we begin to allow the public back into our pharmacies.
- Limit our hours of operation so that we can sanitize contact areas in our pharmacies daily.
- Offer curbside or drive thru pickup, as well as free home delivery.
- Offer communication via texting through our Josefs Rx Local App.
We encourage you to give us a call, text, or visit www.josefspharmacy.com for any questions or concerns you may have during this time. Thank you again for the opportunity to be your primary source of healthcare products and services.
Owner and CEO